Monday, June 23, 2008

Shaq Takes Aim At Kobe (Again)



Phoenix Suns center, Shaquille O’Neal spit a freestyle in a New York nightclub that was aimed at former teammate Kobe Bryant .

Taped alongside Corey Gunz , Shaq rhymes lines like “You know how I be. Last week Kobe couldn’t do without me.” and a crowd joining chant of “ Kobe , tell me how my ass tastes.” That   can be seen in a video courtesy of TMZ.com .

The 2007-2008 MVP took his Los Angeles Lakers to the NBA Finals , only to lose 4-2 to the Boston Celtics.

Shaq also takes claim that Kobe Bryant is the reason his divorce came to surface as Kobe alleged that O’Neal paid up to $1 million to a women to keep quiet during his 2004 rape investigation.

“That’s why I’m getting divorced. He said Shaq gave a bitch a mil. I don’t do that cause my name is Shaquille . I love 'em. I don’t leave 'em. I got a vasectomy, now I can’t breed 'em.”

Shaq later reached out to ESPN 's Stephen A. Smith today (Monday) and issued the following statement, saying the freestyle was " done in fun. "

"I was freestyling. That's all. It was all done in fun. Nothing serious whatsoever. That is what emcees do. They freestyle when called upon. I'm totally cool with Kobe . No issue at all. And by the way, don't forget, six albums, two platinum, two gold. Anybody who knows me knows I'm a funny freestyler. Check the NBA DVD when I was wrapping about Vlade Divac during my first championship run. Please tell everybody don't make something out of nothing."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home